Saturday, September 20, 2014

My opinion on Samantha's new collection

Hello there! Ellie here! So last time I made one of these posts was like.. Wednesday!! Anyway, I haven't posted much because of school and yesterday I went to a school dance and the fun part is, I'm sick (Sarcastic yay!)! So without any further ado, let's get this show on row!

I like the new Samantha doll! She's pretty, but she seems a little different! The outfit... oh the little outfit!! I love it!!

No, no, no , no, no and no. That's not in my liking! Like, what the potato is the headband thing?

Let's just say I screamed when I saw this! IT"S SO DARN CUTE!!!

I like it, it reminds me of Kate Middleton! It's not on my wishlist though!

Pinch me! Am I dreaming or is the cuteness of this bed making me soooo happy. Holy buttercup it's so cute!!

The shoe's annoy me. But the dress is okay, I guess.
NO! That is not Jip.

It's not like the Pleasent Company one, but it's okay!

Eww, there's too much Pink! Also, the hairbrush is useless, since you can't use plastic bristles in doll hair!


What the tomato? Like, no. The whole thing makes her look like a Barbie doll....

Can I get 300 dollars please.... pronto!

There's too much pink.

That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed it!! It takes some time to get the pictures and write all of that!! Anyway, bye friends!!

~Ellie xx

2 comments:

Xyra Silverleaf said...

I enjoyed your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Thank you Melody! <3


~Ellie xx