Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Everyone! Me, Bella, Vicky and Sam just wanted to tell you guys something! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We hope you eat some delicious chocolates! And watch a lot of Netflix... no, I'm just kidding around with you guys! Cue laughing face Emoji . I thought it would also be a good time to update you guys on some things! What will I be doing these next couple months..., No I'm just messing with you again! I know I haven't posted anything cool in a while, but that's because I'm working on my dollhouse. I've been working on it for like 21 weeks! 

Guess what happened when I tried to tighten up my dolls head? It made it looser! 
I also used a Magic Eraser on my 3 dolls. It worked so well. I definitely recommend using them!
  Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mr clean with a beard »
"I want ham..." Mr Clean said...

Now I have like nothing else to say, so I'm going to put random pictures and put my awesome captions! Ready, set, Llama!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raisin Cookies: Reason I have trust issues! 
(Not my caption but I love it)
 (My face when I saw that AG raised their prices)

I forgot to tell you that I might make a blog... not doll related. Just about life! Randomnessss ;)

BYE!!!!!


No comments: