Monday, March 23, 2015

Victoria: What I want for Easter

Hello there, it's me Victoria. But you can call me Vic or Vicky... maybe even Tori! That's not important though. Actually it is, because it's my name but... nevermind. I'm here today to talk to you guys about what I want for Easter. Sure Ellie won't buy me everything, but I'm hoping she will be kind enough to buy me some new clothes, accessories, furniture and so on. So let's see the items from American Girl that I would love to receive for Easter! 
Here is a list of pictures of the items I would love to get!!!


So that's basically all I would like to get for Easter. Of course I will not get it all, because that would be millions of dollars... but I still wanted to share it with you! So thank you for reading...Next post will be the same thing, but it will be by either Samantha or Annabella (Bella).

No comments: