Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve- An AG Photo Story


This morning, Samantha and Victoria got all 'dolled' up in their Christmas outfits! They wanted me to take pictures of everything that they were doing. Let's see what they did... but first, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! 
"Finally! Only a day left till Christmas!" Said Victoria.
She erased the '2 Days Left' and changed it to '1 Day left'.

"Wow, there's so much red in this corner. Even my dress is red!" Said Samantha 
She went close to the little decor in the living room and admired the decor.

"I wonder where's my name... Oh found one!" Said Victoria.
She looked at all the gifts and tried to find her name. She found a couple for her and a couple for Samantha.

"I'm finally done wrapping all the gifts for mom and Victoria!" Said Samantha.
She placed all the presents that she wrapped around the Christmas tree in the living room. 

"This couch is super comfortable!" Said Victoria.
She patted a seat for to come sit beside her. Samantha came and they talked about what they would like to receive for Christmas this year.

"I would like to receive an American Girl doll... maybe the Kaya doll!" Said Samantha
"Cool! I would like a camera or a Laptop!" Said Victoria

Merry Christmas To All And To All Happy Holidays From The Girls At Little Dollhouse On Th Prairie!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too :)