Monday, December 22, 2014

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa, my name is Victoria but you can call me Vicky! Today I will tell you what I would love to receive for Christmas this year! But first I want to thank you for everything I got last year. This year I would love some new pants, new shirts, Uggs, Converses, IPhone case for my IPhone, a new purse and some art supplies. In my stocking I would love movies, chocolate, makes up, nail polish and candy! Thank you so much for reading this Santa! Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

Victoria Curry

Dear Santa Claus, it's me Samantha! I want to first thank you for everything you got me for Christmas last year! I really appreciated it. This year I would like some hockey equipment, hair ties, books, gift cards, blankets and a new camera. In my stocking I  would love to get some Candy and some chocolate! Thank you for reading Santa! Bye


Samantha Parkington

No comments: