Saturday, December 20, 2014

Decorating the Christmas tree- An AG Photo Story

A couple days ago Victoria and Samantha got a tree from a local forest. They went to a local tailorist and asked them to sew them a skirt small enough to fit the tree. The lady was nice enough to make them one... for free! The got some decorations that were laying around in the basement! Let's see what they were doing and saying when they were decorating the Christmas tree!
"Where do I put the bell?" Samantha asked Victoria.
"I don't know! Where do I put this mini disco ball?" Victoria says
"Just put it there!" Samantha says.
"Where?" Victoria asks
"There!" Samantha points.

"Hmm... I think I will put this here!" Samantha says as she places the ornament on the tree's branch. 
"What?" Victoria asks, thinking that Samantha was talking to her,
"Nothing. I just placed the bell where I wanted!" Samantha says
"Oh, Okay!" Victoria says.
It was hard to hear each other because 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer was blasting through Victoria's IPhone!

"These ornaments are so cute!" Victoria says
"What?" Samantha says
"These ornaments are so cute!" Victoria repeats
"WHAT?" Samantha says again
"THESE ORNAMENTS ARE SO CUTE!" Victoria screams again
"I heard you the first time..." Samantha laughs
"Grrr" Victoria says

"Well, this is the last one!" Samantha says 
"It looks beautiful!" Victoria says
"It does, doesn't it?" Samantha says

       HERE IS THE FINISHED TREE! 
                                        "Can you put 'Jingle bell rocks' on?" Samantha asks

2 comments: