Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Years Resolutions- 2015

Victoria is sick with the flu today, so Samantha and Bella wanted to cheer her up by going to visit her. If you want to see their New Years Relosutions, keep reading. 
"Morning Vicky!" Samantha says as her and Bella walk into her room.
"Morning!" Victoria says
"How are you feeling?" Bella asks Victoria
"Better!" Victoria says

"Do you think you'll be able to go to The New Years Party?" Samantha asks Victoria.
"I hope so. I want to!" Victoria says

"Hey Vic? What's your New Years Resolutions?" Bella asks Victoria.

"My new years resloutions are to eat healthy, donate some money to second hand stores every month, help around the community" Victoria begins to say

"I want to help make this town a better town. Pick up the trash, plant some trees...anything really!" Victoria says
"Mhm" Bella agrees

"I don't want a reward, I just want to help!" Victoria says
"That's right. It's not about receiving, it's about helping!" Samantha says.
"What's yours Bella. Since you're new here... what do you want to do this year?" Victoria asks Bella 

"I-I want to make a diffrence. I want to start a campain to stop bullying. I'v been bullied before and It's not fun. I don't want others to go through that." Bella says
"That's an amazing idea!" Victoria says 

"I want to help people in every way possible." Bella says
"You're right!" Samantha says
"What's yours Samantha?" Victoria asks

"I want to help out at local second hand stores and soup kitchens! Help them prepare food. I can buy some and donate it. I can donate some of my old clothes and toys and give it to them!" Samantha says

"Not a lot of people do that anymore! I want to do it!" Samantha says
"You're right!" Victoria says
"Hey, why don't we do them all? We can donate some money to second hand stores, we can donate old clothes, books and toys to second hand stores, help out in the soup kitchen and start a No-Bullying campain!" Bella says
"Yeah!" The other girls say

"TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE!" 

No comments: