Thursday, January 1, 2015

GOTY 2015- Grace's Collection

Welcome to 2015 everyone! Bye bye Isabelle and Hello Grace. Let's see what's in her collection!
Her doll is super adorable. She looks a whole lot like Chrissa! I absolutely adore her outfit! She retails for $120.00
Grace's baking outfit is really cute! I like that there's only a little bit of pink and not over board pink! This retails for $34.00 
Her Pajamas are really cute but I'm not too 'In Love with them! I don't know if it really is worth $24.00
I really like this outfit! There's no pink... only a bit on her shoes! I really don't like the shorts though! It's $34.00!
It seems to me there's way too much pink in this outfit. But I like that the shoes and the belt are black, it adds a different color! $38.00 is maybe to much for this though...
Keep in mind that it's just the coat for sale! I like the color of the coat though, it's nice! But I don't like the price for one coat... $28.00!
"SPECIAL OFFER" It's super cute... I don't know why though! But it's expensive... $32.00!
 This cooking set is $68.00... but it's super adorable. I like the detail in it! 
This is $500.00! That's not right! I do not like it at all!
Her dog is named 'BonBon' which means Candy in french. Her dog is $22.00 but her or she really is adorable.
 This is so cute! I'm just not sure if it's worth the money! It's $85.00!
This is so cute! I love it so much! It's $44.00! 
This is totally on my wish list. This pastry cart is so cute! $150.00 though... 
Yes this is super cute, but it's too expensive... $32.00!!


No comments: