Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Refreshing drink with Bella!

Hello guys, Bella here! Lately it's been really hot out! I just feel like jumping in a pool of ice, but I don't have a pool:( Today I will show you how to make these super cute summery drinks for you and your dolls! They taste super delicious, and they are super refreshing. Let's see what you'll need!
You'll need any kind of lemonade (I used raspberry lemonade), a glass or plastic cup, an apple or any fruit or your choice and a knife. Be careful to not cut yourself! Please have parents supervision! 

                                        
                                          Cut the apple into mini bite size bits.


Pour yourself a cool glass of lemonade and drop a mini amount of the apple bits inside.

And there you have it! A refreshing drink! I hope you can try this recipe this summer! See yall soon:)

No comments: