Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer 2015 wishlist

Hello everyone, Ellie here. Today I am going to be going around the AG website, looking for things that catch my eye. I thought to myself, why don't I bring my viewers? I'll also tell you why I want the item, the price and a link to purchase it! So, let's go!

Click here to visit the AG website:)


No ImageClick here to visit doll
Price: $115.00
This doll seems like a perfect fit to my collection. I don't have any darker skin dolls, and I fell for her, so I'm kinda wanting her! I'd probably end up naming her Camryn or Alisha, if I do end up getting her this summer or this year. 

No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $48.00
I honestly adore this set. The shirt is beyond adorable and look at that skateboard! I'm honestly in awes on how adorable this is. Don't mind the price:]

No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $28.00
My younger cousin has this set and I always feel like secretly stealing it from her XD! It's so adorable:)

No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $24.00
Look at how cute this is. I don't know why I want this so much. It seems to be really childish for my dolls, but we all need at least one pair of onsies in our life:)

No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $30.00
Look. This is truly the nicest Grace outfit, I have ever seen! Omg!!
No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $34.00
Since I'm extremely tall (5"7) and I do occasionally play basketball, I thought my dolls could also play ball:) No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $28.00
I seriously adore flamingos! So this is super cute and I totally see this on Bella!
No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $38.00
Both me and my mom are in love with this set. She told me it takes her back! I love how you can play some music, it actually works!
No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $30.00
This is super adorable. The bag is super cute, but the accessories are even cuter! Totally worth it's price!
No ImageClick here to view set
Price: $28.00
I'm in love with this. That's all I have to say!


So that's all at the moment! Oh my cows potatoes, there's so much! But I hope you enjoyed this! Happy 4th of July<3 BYEE

No comments: