Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpking Carving with Sam and Vicky

Today Vicky and Sam carved the pumpkin they got last week. Here's how it went!!! 

                             "Come carve the pumpkin! I'll put the top off!" Vicky said to Sam.
                                                           "Okie dokie!" she replied
 
"Okay, I cut it off! Now, you take the seeds of the top!" Vick said.


 
                                                "Okay, 'Squish' it's squishy!!" Sam says.
                                        "I know, wait until we eat the seeds!!" Vicky replies.
"Here, take the spoon and pick out the squishiness 'Laughs'" Sam helps
"Okay, but I want to touch it too!!"  Vicky says!

"EW!!! IT'S GROSS!! GET IT OFF!!!" Vicky yells.
"Put it down. I'll do it! You draw the Jack O' lantern's face!" says Sam.

"I don't want it to be scary, I want it to be cute!" Vicky says.
                                                           "I'll cut it out!" Sam says.

"Ta da!!" Sam says!
"Can we cook the seeds?" Vicky asks.
"Sure... but that's a whole other blog post!" Sam says!





No comments: