Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DIY Dolliday decorations- #WinterwithEllie

Hello everyone! So, today I will be showing you 3 Winter DIY's for your dollhouse! I have NOT taken these ideas from someone else... but if someone has already done these, well then... COOL! So before I start talking about random stuff... let's do this!!! 

Craft #1
Candy Holder 

 What you will need: Tape, glue, scissors, white paper, Holiday stickers/Holiday paper, tea tin (I used Tetley) 

 Cover your tin in white paper. Use the scissors to cut the paper evenly and tape, then glue the paper to the tin! Pretty easy, huh? 
Glue on a Christmas/Holiday sticker or cut out a picture of any festive item from a paper, magazine, catalog... And you're done! 

Craft #2
  Dark Hot Chocolate 
 What you will need: Scissors, Black/Brown paint, Mini solo cup, straw, paper, Plaster of Paris powder (Optional)
 I started by filing my solo cup with black paint and plaster of Paris powder. The plaster of Paris makes it dry faster. I mixed it together until it was the consistency of a brownie batter. 

Then I cut up mini pieces of a white paper as sprinkles (Make little balls as marshmallows) and sprinkle it all around the cup. Cut a piece of straw and stick it in the cup! And you're done!

Craft #3
Mini crispy Sugar cookies 
 What you will need: Tin foil, Knife (To mix), play dough/ Plaster of Paris mix, Scissors, Tin top, Paint
 Make your cookies using either play dough or Plaster of Paris mix... anything you want actually! Let it dry!
Then I basically painted on some icing and dabbed some black as crispness or as some burnt spots on the Sugar cookie! But, you need somewhere to put the cookies, huh?
So, I made this pan out of foil and the top of the Tetley tea container! Now all you have to do is place the cookies on the pan! And you're done! 


So that is basically all the crafts for today! I hope you liked it! I know I had a lot of fun making these crafts and these posts! So, have an amazing day, night... whatever it is where you live :) So.. yeah! Bye guys :)

~Ellie XX

Missed my last post? Here's the link to it  http://mydollblog4ever.blogspot.ca/2014/11/winterwithellie.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing crafts!! Do you have a YouTube channel?


Karen <3

Louise said...

Awesome crafts!

Jennifer said...

Looks a lil yuckyy the black goo... but seems pretty cool dry! I made it yesterday and it dryed up well

Unknown said...

Thank you Karen :)


~Ellie xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Louise :)


~Ellie xx

Unknown said...

Jennifer, it is pretty yucky! But, it's really cool when it's dry... like you said :)

~Ellie xx