Sunday, November 16, 2014

Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award



I was nominated for the "Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award". Thank You Polka Dot Bee for the nomination!! 
Rules:

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog 

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page 

I nominate
1. Fiona LaBelle
2. Lu Dunlap
3. Sea Star studios
4. Marie Panda
5. Kaya Girl

1. Who is the person you admire the most? I admire my parents! They are the ones who have showed me how to live and be happy! I am grateful for that :) 
2. What was your first memory of American Girl? When I first went on the AG website and saw Saige... I fell in love :)
3. How many doll's do you want altogether?  As many as I can get! I dont have a number actually!
4. Do you prefer Historical or Beforever?  I love Beforever but I prefer Historical... 
5. If or when you have went to an AG store, what would the first thing you do their?  When I went a couple weeks ago, the first thing I did was take pictures around the store and touch the displayed dolls hair :)


Your Questions :)
1. Who is the person you admire the most? 
2. What was your first memory of American Girl? 
3. How many doll's do you want altogether? 
4. Do you prefer Historical or Beforever? 
5. If or when you have went to an AG store, what would the first thing you do their?


ALSO! I will be editing my blog for the Holidays! So be sure to check it out!! :UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

Ellie xx  





1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) Thanks... but I don't have a blog.......YET!!


#WinterwithEllie