Sunday, November 2, 2014

Haul!! What I got at the AG boutique in Ottawa

Hello everyone, as you may know Wednesday I went to the American Girl Boutique in Ottawa! It was such a beautiful store... I loved it!! Today I want to show you what I got at the AG boutique! If you want to see pictures of the store Click here

Let's get started

Disclaimer: I bought some of these items with my own money, and my parents bought some too! Don't call me spoiled or rich... because I'm not :)


               Here is an over view of everything that I got! I got a bag of free things they gave me... such                                               as papers and stickers. Also they gave me:
The doll dining book... for FREE!!!
AND:
The American Girl boutique  Ottawa shirt for dolls!

What I bought/Parents
The American Girl hairbrush
Isabelle's practice top

Sparkly black flats 

PWP
I DON'T OWN THE IMAGE!! 
Sparkly bow sweater and skirt set

LDHOTP
                                                             I got Vicky's hair done!!

                                             I hope you enjoyed it!! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live near that store... I wish I had the money to buy these things! Can you make a post on "How to save up/get money for AG items/ doll?"


luv yaa


Beckyyyy

Tammy said...

it's not your photo... oh wait nvm i saw what u wrote beside it lol