Monday, November 17, 2014

Victoria get's ready for Christmas- An AG Holiday PhotoStory

Victoria get's ready for Christmas
Today Victoria wanted to get ready for Christmas! She wrote her letter to Santa and made some sugar cookies! I took some pictures and wanted to show you guys! Let's see how it went!! 


 It starts with writing her letter to Santa! She took a white paper and wrote what she wanted with a blue pen!!
 Once she was done writing what she wanted, she used a paint marker and dabbed on red dots! The whole page was filled with red dots!! It took her nearly 10 minutes!!!
 Then she stamped it with a Santa Claus sticker and she was ready to mail it in!! Here is what it said on her list!!

                              Dear Santa,
             
            for Christmas this year I would love to have a new sister! I would also love to get new clothes, bed, blankets and a new pet... Coconut! I think having some new school supplies would be good too... since I am going to college next year. Anyways, I better get going! I love you so much Santa... Bye

~Victoria Curry
 Then she made sugar cookies! I forgot to take a picture of the finished cookie... but that's okay!! 
 She made the cookie batter... maybe she licked a little :)
And made some cookies, decorated and ate! It was delicious <3


So I hope you liked this PhotoStory! I'm sure you would like to see more?!?!?! 

~Ellie xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see more!:)

Unknown said...

Doll Daydream, there is more to come :)